Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 102

Thread: Soul Calibur II

  1. #81
    Inactive Member NeoTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
    Update/more SoCal2 comments...

    - Ever noticed that when Yoshimitsu sits in the ground does that life recovery move it looks like he's jerking off? That's how he recovers life, LOL!

    <font color="#101010"><font size="1">[ November 07, 2003 10:09 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">there must be deeper meaning to this, i mean anyone who has played GTA3 know's the advantages of a hooker for a night. Sex = health, i always knew it.

  2. #82
    Inactive Member Mr. E Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2002
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
    Update/more SoCal2 comments...

    - I've seen Raphael's exhibition, and damn, that's pure flamenco dancing (from the southern provinces of Spain) [img]eek.gif[/img] I'm no flamenco expert, but I can tell it's very well done, and the guys who did it surely did it on purpose and they knew what they were doing. I wonder why did they make him French though, he's 75% Spanish, with those clothes, music, stage and exhibition.

    <font color="#101010"><font size="1">[ November 07, 2003 10:09 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">Most people consider Fagmenco dancing in Raph's exhib. I've yet to find some one other than myself to think it's not gay.

    ---B.j.

  3. #83
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is flamenco, like it or not. The dance is not particularly gay. I'm not a fan of flamenco, far from it (I don't like it, to tell the truth), but for those who say it's gay, I would ask what do they dance at discos, and what does it look like.

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In Soul Cal 3, Talim should have a school girl outfit ^^

  5. #85
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cassandra says "You're not my kind" to every fighter... I guess her kind is Sophitia ^_^.

  6. #86
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Voldo is everyone's type... whether you like it or not.

  7. #87
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL no, I can't imagine that <s>guy</s> <s>girl</s> <s>gay</s> <s>transexual</s> um... whatever, putting a finger on my poor lil' lovely dearest Cassandra!! &gt;

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 13, 2003 07:06 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    He molests eveyrone.... whteher you realize it or not, voldo has fondles you in your seleep at least once....

  9. #89
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Noooooooooooooo

  10. #90
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    That's why I keep my handy "Voldo Guards" on my ass at all times!

    (Voldo Guards are in no wya endorsed by Voldo, instead they were created by Cassie and Sophie)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •